** PLEASE NOTE – The Gleaner does not collect milk bags **
1. Please use milk bags only as other bags disintegrate quickly in the hot sun.
2. Make sure the bags are clean and dry.
3. They must be stored flat as this helps when the milk bags are cut.
Cutting for Crocheting: (two options)
Cutting for Weaving:
1. Lay the milk bag flat
2. Cut a thin strip off the bottom and top of the milk bag
3. Cut the remaining piece of the milk bag across the width into two or three pieces. This will create loops that can be joined together before weaving. Weaving Loom InstructionsHow to Weave a Milk Bag MatHow to Crochet a Milk Bag Mat